Thank you for your support of our ministries!
We offer these funds to which you can contribute online:
- Local Church Expenses -- please use this for payments to the church for local purposes
- Mission and Service Fund -- this is the national fund of the United Church of Canada. Donations received here will be forwarded to the General Council Office.
- Memorial Fund -- frequently people are interested in giving money in honour of someone who has died. Monies donated for this purpose are used for local purposes unless a specific fund is requested. The family is notified of your donation.
Drop Off and Mail
If you would like to drop off donations, please put through the secure mail slot on the Cambridge St. entrance small door, which is checked and collected frequently. Or, mail your donation by cheque to the church: 61 Cambridge St. N., Lindsay, ON K9V 4C9.
If you'd like to send us a donation by e-Transfer, please go to your online banking site and follow their instructions for this. You can send your donation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Donations by Pre-authorized Remittance (PAR)
Many of our donors give money by "pre-authorized remittance" (PAR), so that their donations come to the church even when they can't be there in person. PAR donations are debited from your bank account or credit card on the 20th of each month. You can designate how much your donation you want used for "Local", "Mission & Service", and "Other," (Sunday School, Voices of Victory, etc.) and you can change this at any time with a phone call to our Church Office 705-324-3547. Click HERE to download the application form that describes this program in more detail. Either mail back to the Church Office (61 Cambridge St. N., Lindsay, ON K9V 4C9), or take a picture of it with your phone and email it to us at email@example.com
Donations through Canada Helps
Canada Helps is a Canadian registered charity which will receive online donations for any other registered charity in Canada. You can use credit or debit cards or PayPal, and they will forward your donation directly to our bank account (subject to a 4% fee). Choose this option if:
- you'd like to receive your charitable tax receipt immediately from CanadaHelps directly, rather than next February
- you'd like to make a regular monthly donation, but you need the withdrawals to happen on a specific day of the month (please use PAR if withdrawals on the 20th of the month works for your budget)